Whether you’re a wildlife photographer, couples searching for a dream tour or a family wanting some quality time in nature, a or anything in between, we are here to connect you with the best that our region can offer.
By customising each tour based on your preferences, we can ensure the best nature interactions possible during your holiday in Far North Queensland
The advantages can simply mean:
- Secluded locations and private land access to view wildlife
- Exclusive river cruises up to 2 hours, tailormade to suit your wildlife interests
- Nocturnal spotlighting
- Multi-day touring
- Sunrise/Sunset scenic locations
- All the time in the world to experience that special creature or photograph that special landscape
We can also connect you with more unique Wildlife based activities such as:
- Wildlife rescue and rehabilitation centres. Example – Tolga Bat Hospital
- Private birdwatching tours with local experts
- Private nature and wildlife photography workshops (New in 2018)
- Tree-Kangaroo research trips (New in 2018)
- River Drift Snorkelling for aquatic wildlife
- Combinations can include small group Great Barrier Reef experiences for oceanic wildlife
Our popular choices are listed above.
For alternate private and overnight tours, please make all enquiries via email directly.